Yeah! Who doesn’t love homemade Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies? We all love to have this at any time. No doubt, the recipes are very delicious, but what about the health benefits? Gluten and high carb food are not healthy. Now, this is the time to depend on the gluten-free low-carb desserts. Well, these classic desserts are low in sugar & gluten-free. They only have about 7 grams of focused carbs! See below how it’s done. The recipes are mentioned over here.
No-Bake Cheesecake With Almond Flour Crust Recipe
In all fairness, this amazing no-bake cheesecake recipe is prepared with an almond flour crust that requires about 10 minutes in the oven. But, after that, the oven is not required for the other process. Directions for the crustless version are also given below.
Let’s start with ingredients. The ingredients include ¼ cup agave syrup, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp vanilla extract, 16-ounce cream cheese, and one almond flour pie crust. After taking these ingredients, we can go ahead with the preparation.
- First, bake the almond flour pie crust as per direction, either in a 9-inch springform pan, or deep-dish 9-inch pie pan, patting the crust halfway in the pan.
- Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients such as cream cheese, agave syrup, vanilla, lemon juice for 5 minutes until light, smooth, and fluffy.
- Spread the cream over the crust and keep it for 2 to 3 hours to cool and set.
- Now, cut it into the shape and serve after garnishing.
Gluten-Free Fresh Berry Pie
When you have lots of berries in your fridge, what is better than a delicious and healthy berry pie? This berry pie is low-carb and gluten-free, so you can have this without any hesitation while maintaining the diet. Well, the ingredients of this recipe for the crust are three tablespoons butter, two tablespoons agave, 1 1/2 cups almond meal (or almond flour). To make the berry pie filling, the ingredients require such as four teaspoons of cornstarch, 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup honey (or other liquid sweeteners), four cups/1 quart blackberries (fresh), and Dash salt. Butter is optional for this recipe.
- First, take the pan and mix flour with butter. Prepare the crust dough and bake for 10 minutes. However, bake the crust until the crust turns in brown.
- Mix berries, water, salt, honey, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until boiling.
- Take a bowl and add cornstarch into the mixture. After dissolving, it adds butter and whisks perfectly.
- Now pour it on the pie crust and keep it for cooling.
- Now, service it by cutting into shape. Or you may garnish it with some berries.
Few More Gluten Free Low Carb Desserts To Choose
Apart from these two, you can prepare Gluten-Free Almond Pie Crust, Baked Apples With Olive Oil Crumble Top, Chocolatey Flaxseed Brownies, Gluten-Free Lower-Carb Lemon Bar, Low-Carb Sugar-Free Cranberry Walnut Cookies, Sugar-Free No-Cook Pumpkin Pudding Recipe. These all are healthy and sugar-free. While maintaining a diet, one can include any of them in their diet plan.