It is possible to make the best and healthy brownies without using refined white sugar, refined flour, and without even using butter. There are ways to prepare it without using eggs as well. You just need to think about some magical ingredients such as Greek Yogurt for such recipes. The reason behind this is, Green yogurt can bring you with all that is needed for making healthy brownies.
Naked goods are one of the best ways through which you can consume dark chocolate. You can add them to cakes, muffins, and even to bread. Chocolate can bring up the taste, appearance, and even healthiness of your baked goods. But there is one more way to eat chocolate and that is the best through putting them into your brownies.
A healthy brownie should contain better ingredients than a normal one. But it doesn’t mean that you should add some healthy bean to it. It may not work out all the time. One great choice can be peanut butter brownies recipe. This will be healthy and as well as delicious.
Healthy Brownie- Recipe
This brownies recipe requires 10 minutes for its preparation and cooking time is 30 minutes. Hence within 40 minutes, you can prepare this healthy brownie. This is one of the healthiest brownie recipes where we do not make use of butter, refined flour, or sugar. Even egg is not used in this recipe.
- One and a half cup of dark chocolate chips
- One-fourth cup of coconut oil
- One cup of vanilla-flavored Greek Yogurt
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon baking soda
- Half cup coconut sugar
- Three fourth cup of oat flour
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F
- Grease a pan
- Take a bowl and put one cup of chocolate chips. You can also make use of dark chocolate
- Put the coconut oil in the microwave and measure it once it is hot
- Now mix the hot coconut oil with the dark chocolate and start stirring. It should melt completely
- Now it’s time to add Greek yogurt. The yogurt that you use here should think enough and avoid usage of water yogurt
- Now add vanilla, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar. Quantity is as mentioned above
- Put the oats to a food processor. They should be blended well and oats should become like a flour
- Now add oats flour and remaining chocolate chip into the mixture
- Put the mixture into the pan and bake for 28-32 minutes
- You should never over bake this recipe. Give time so that it cools completely after removing from the oven
Healthy Brownies: Bottom Line
It is better to consume this recipe when it is hot. But the taste enhances when you refrigerate them for 6-7 hours and then consume these brownies. After the chill, this brownie will look like brownie fudge. So, kids will like this recipe and you should serve them after keeping these brownies overnight in the fridge. This is one of the healthiest brownie recipes and you can consume this even after three days if you store it in the fridge.