3 ingredients no bake brownies are a healthier version of the original chocolate cake because it doesn’t require baking. There are also various kinds of no bake brownies recipes. You can make them with or without cocoa powder, with or without coconut oil, vegan, gluten-free… The main thing that they have in common is that you don’t need to spend your time waiting for them to be ready because there’s no baking involved.
3 ingredients no bake brownies contain very few steps that you can’t even get yourself into trouble with it 😀
Making of 3 ingredients no bake brownies
3 ingredients that don’t bake brownies are SUPER rich and chocolatey! They have been incredibly popular with everyone who’s tried them, even those who don’t tolerate wheat or gluten. These brownies also contain no eggs or dairy so they’re perfect if you want to avoid these ingredients too but still want to make an awesome treat your friends and family will devour in seconds 🙂 They only take 5 mins prep time and 10 mins to cook – easy huh?
Ingredients: (Makes 9)
100g Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate (Kallo Organic is great or Cocoa Camino)
1 cup pitted dates (if they’re dry, rehydrate them first by putting them in a bowl and covering with boiling water. Leave for 5 mins and drain before using)
1/3 cup cocoa powder or raw cacao powder if you want an even more intense chocolate flavour!
Optional: 1/4 tsp salt to give the chocolate a nice salty kick – I personally love that contrast but it isn’t necessary as these brownies are perfectly sweet without any salt
Method to make 3 ingredients no bake brownies
Simply mix all of the ingredients together until smooth and transfer into your baking tray. Press down firmly with your fingers so that the mixture sticks together well. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set then remove and cut into 9 pieces (or however many pieces you want!). I recommend storing them in the fridge covered with a tea towel over the top to keep them fresh. Enjoy!
Another easy recipe
– Chocolate (1x 8.8 oz package of chocolate chips, 1 cup of cocoa powder and 4 oz unsweetened baker’s chocolate)
– Peanut butter (1x 16 oz jar of peanut butter)
– Honey (4 tbsp honey)
1. Melt the dark chocolate on top of a double boiler over medium heat. Stir in the cocoa powder. Once it has become smooth remove it from heat and set it aside to cool completely. When cooled, stir in the peanut butter until fully combined with the melted chocolate sauce. Place some plastic wrap on top of the brownie mixture and refrigerate for about an hour or until hardened slightly but still pliable enough to scoop out small spoonfuls.
2. Melt the baker’s chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Dip pretzels into melted chocolate to coat. Place onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
3. Scoop out small spoonfuls of brownie mixture and place on top of pretzel rods secured with another pretzel rod so it holds its shape slightly resembling a lollipop type treat! Drizzle each pop with some honey if desired, but not necessary. Eat immediately or freeze to enjoy later during these hot summer days!