Chocolate chips cookies can never go out in style and life seems incomplete without these chocolate chips! A pre-made chocolate cookie dough roll is enough for you to get going into making a 5-star dessert at the comfort of your homes and desserts with cookie dough are fantastic to make. Some amazing desserts easily prepared using a chocolate chip cookie dough are listed as under:
Skillet cookie sundae
This recipe feels like eating one large cookie dough. You will be needing 1 cookie roll dough and any toppings of your choice. It can be whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, ice creams, cherries, just anything you prefer.
- Start by cutting the cookie dough into smaller pieces and preheating the oven at 375o.
- Press the dough to the bottom of a 10-inch ovenproof skillet.
- Start baking and do it until the center is firm and the cookie turns golden brown.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and then cool it for 15 minutes before putting on the toppings.
Chocolate chip cookies ice cream
Isn’t ice cream between cookies interesting? You will be needing 1 roll of chocolate chip dough, ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips or sprinkles, and 2 and ½ cup of any ice cream flavor of your choice. It is one of the best desserts with cookie dough.
- Start by shaping the cookie dough into 18 balls on an ungreased baking sheet and preheat the oven at 350oF.
- Cut plastic wraps into 12×9 inches of sheets and then place the chocolate chips or sprinkles into a small bowl.
- For the ice cream sandwich, scoop ¼ cup ice cream into the bottom of 1 cookie.
- Roll the outer edge with chocolate chips and wrap the cookie sandwich with the plastic wrap.
- Freeze the sandwiches for about 3 hours and serve them with toppings of your choice.
Try out fruit pizzas for satisfying your sweet tooth. With cream cheese filling, fresh fruit toppings, sugar crust cookies it is the perfect way to end your meal.
- Start by pressing the cookie dough on a pizza pan.
- Bake it for 350oF for 15 minutes and cool it.
- Take a mixing bowl, and beat 8 ounces of cream cheese, and powdered sugar and beat until it becomes smooth.
- Scatter fruit slices over the cream cheese layers.
- Use fruit toppings like mango, kiwi, bananas, etc. and then slice your fruit pizza and you are ready for your gastronomic journey.
Chocolate chips cookie cheesecake bars
A cheesecake made with chocolate chip cookies crust? These are hit among cookie lovers and cheesecake lovers. Beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until blended smooth. Press cookie dough evenly into the pan. Pour the mixture over the dough.
Bake at 350oF and set it to cool. After cooling, cut them into bars and serve.
Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cups
Craving for peanut butter chocolate cookie bars? The bars are so soft and creamy melting into your mouth easily. Take chocolate chip cookie dough and divide it into 24 mini muffin sizes. Bake at 350oF for about 15 minutes and while still warm, put a mini Reese cup into the centers of each cup. These are some of the awesome desserts with cookie dough! Which one are you excited for trying out in your next party?