Gluten-free flourless chocolate desserts are amazing for almost every occasion, from a birthday evening or just a family get-together. If you are among those who have the fiercest chocolate cravings at any time of the day or night, then try the below given flourless chocolate desserts recipe to satisfy your sugar cravings.
Delicious Flourless Chocolate Desserts Recipe To Try At Home This Evening
Almond Chocolate Cake
This super dense almond chocolate cake seems to be among the perfect flourless chocolate desserts that are prepared using maple syrup, ground almonds, and of course the delicious chocolate.
- Maple syrup
- Almond flour or meal
- Powdered sugar
Instead of using whole foods, you use almond flour or meal that provides you enough protein and nutrients, and also use maple syrup instead of using refined sugar. This will make your almond chocolate cake a healthy recipe. You can make it with ease, and it also seems beautiful once it gets prepared.
Method To Make Almond Chocolate Cake – One Of The Delicious Flourless Chocolate Desserts
- Take butter and melt it with maple syrup and chocolate together.
- Mix the prepared material again with eggs, almond flour, or meal with cinnamon.
- Pour the entire batter into greased 5 inches ramekins and bake it properly for a minimum of 30 to a maximum of 40 minutes.
- Allow it to cool gently, and then dust the prepared cake with powdered sugar.
Eat the prepared almond chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream or by using homemade whipped cream if you know how to prepare it.
Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
The chocolate lava cake is one of the most popular flourless chocolate desserts that easily hits American dessert menus. Many love lava cakes, and if you’re among those, then give a try to the below-given recipe and try making the flourless chocolate lava cake at home to enjoy the handmade lava cake.
- 10 ounces finely chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolates
- ¼ cup dutched or natural cocoa powder
- 10 tablespoons or 5 ounces unsalted butter plus some more for an extra pinch of salt.
- ⅔ cup of egg whites
- ¼ cup sugar plus some more to dust on the ramekins
- 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate and cut it into ½ ounce chunks for the cake center (well, this is optional but also makes the cake super delicious)
- Powdered sugar for cake tops
- Raspberries or blackberries for the cake tops
Methods To Make Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake – Number 1 Out Of 10 On The List Of Flourless Chocolate Desserts
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit along with the oven rack in the center.
- Grease around 8 6 ounces of ramekins using butter and gently coat them using sugar. Keep it aside for some time.
- Take the chopped chocolate in a large basin over a pot that has water inside it on a simmer so as to create a double boiler or steamer. Once the water starts simmering, turn the heat off and allow the entire chocolate to melt properly.
- Whisk the butter, cocoa powder, and salt in the large bowl.
- Make sure the chocolate batter is smooth and has no lumps.
- Take the egg whites and whisk them at a normal speed until it gets foamy. Make sure that you start reducing the speed slowly and add the sugar to the foamy egg whites. Once everything is added to it, take your speed to medium-high and whip it properly to medium-soft peaks.
- Mix ⅓ of whites into the chocolate to loosen the chocolate up.
- Now into the chocolate, firmly fold another ⅓ of the whites. Repeat the same with the last of the whites.
- Put the entire prepared batter in a large piping bag that has a large round tip. Divide the batter in prepared ramekins.
- The batter in the ramekins should go about ½ way up the sides.
- If you want the center chocolate, then add ½ ounce chunk of chocolate to the cake center.
- Bake the cakes properly for around 8 minutes.
- Take the cakes out and enjoy them at any time you want.
Try the above-listed flourless chocolate desserts recipe to have the delicious chocolate at home in any form at any time.